Dropping in to say Hi | Freshly Made Sketches | FMS208

4:52:00 PM

Hello there - thanks so much for stopping by. Have you signed up to receive my blog posts via email? If you haven't yet done so, please click here to subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any creations.

Today, Im playing along again with Freshly Made Sketches. Todays sketch is brought to you by Cindy H. Here is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I like about this card

I like Tip Tip Taupe. Actually, I love TTT. I love the card stock. I love the ink. I love Designer Series Paper with it. I love it!


I like the two stamp sets I used. The first is from the Perpetual Calendar set. It is a watercolour 'smudge.' I stamped it on Vellum and then turned it over for an even feinter look. I then used the sentiment from the 'Acorny Thank You' embossed in White on the rear side of the Vellum.


I like the crumpled paper. It was an accident. #lol However, I crumpled it a little and couldn't be bothered making another one. So, i crumpled it more and LOVED the effect.


I like the linen thread. Actually, this is another product that I LOVE! Its not fixed anywhere on the card - its just wrapped around it so every time I see the card, the thread has moved.


I like the woodgrain embossing folder. I was looking for something that would give it a more rustic feel and I think this woodgrain folder achieves that. 

Colours Used

Below is an image which shows the colours used on this card. Its a pretty simple image as there is only one colour;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Was wondering how you got the crumpled look! Love the embossed woodgrain, I think it makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The crumpled paper is perfect with the rustic look and feel of this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Bruno. Love the monochromatic palette and your fabulous textures! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog