Just Add Ink #283 .... Sketch Challenge!

5:51:00 PM

Its my first entry into the 'Just Add Ink' Challenge Blog today. Wait a second - how rude of me? Hello! Thanks for stopping by!


I absolutely wasnt sure what I was going to do with this one. So, I thought of ways that I could interpret it and this is what I came up with;


In my mind, I wanted to make the sketch elements using punched shapes. It didnt quite work with the hexagon, so instead, I had to use multiple layers.


In addition to using the hexagon punch, I also used scissors. The top element was white embossed on Vellum. The stamp set I used was the COOL 'Num-Num.' I also clear embossed an image on three of the hexagons using the 'Six-Sided Sampler' stamp set.


Im a real fan of dimensionals. I love the effect that it gives.


I used a few glue dots to fix the vellum down, so the two mini staples are just for looks.


Colours

Below I have included an image showing the colours used;


Products

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have you been to Kylie's Blog lately? Check out this awesome project she posted yesterday.

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.


Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Fantastic card Bruno! Love the colours! Such an awesome colour combo! I really love how you've thought outside the square, or the hexagon (ha!) and really change up the sketch but still kept the basic elements of the sketch! I could write an essay on how much I love this! Love the embossing, love the use of dimensionals to pop all the images up, love the white layer behind all the hexagons. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is one very cool first Just Add Ink entry, Bruno! Love the colours, and the graphic nature of your design. How many dimensionals did you use??!! Thanks for playing along with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Bruno! Lovely to see you pop up at Just Add Ink. Love the design and perfect neat layers, pretty handy with the paper snips huh..:0) Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing layers (as always) - I love the detail you add with your layers Bruno, and always lined up so precisely, absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dimension in this is awesome Bruno! Love your idea of presenting the sketch in punched shapes it's very effective and the strong colours make it very bold and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an great, vibrant card Bruno and I love all of the dimension too! Awesome use of those hexagons. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Add Ink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderfully bold and graphic take on the sketch Bruno! I love the hexagons and layers and the vellum is a brilliant touch! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog