Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect .... | Pals Paper Arts | PPA272: A Sketch Challenge

7:40:00 PM

Hello there - thanks so much for stopping by. Have you signed up to receive my blog posts via email? If you haven't yet done so, please click here to subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any creations.

Today, Im playing along again with Pals Paper Arts. Todays sketch is brought to you by Cindy H. Here is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card I ended up with;

Things I love about this card

Designer Series Paper - As you will notice on my cards, I have used this style DSP a lot. I actually didn't know that it was available in Silver and I was VERY excited to find this in the Neutrals stack. It pairs well with the Smoky Slate base.


Sentiment - Not only do I love the stamp set (takes from the 'Perfect Pennants' set), I love the accuracy of the sentiment of the stamp. I white embossed on Vellum.


Strip Stamp - Did you notice it? It is a diagonal stripe repeated across to create a strip. This is from the 'Gorgeous Grunge' set. I used So Saffron ink on So Saffron. Then, the Vellum is layered over this so it is a very feint look.


Colours Used - The combination would have to be one of my favourites. Below is an image which shows the colours used on this card;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!




Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Awesome card Bruno. Such an interesting colour combination! Love the feint strip of stamping under the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, Bruno! The sketch is awesome in the landscape style! Love the layers which are almost seamless. Definitely a CASE. Thanks so much for including the PPA sketch challenge in your stamping fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno, I love the clean design and this is one of my favorite stamps too. Thanks for playing with us at the Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love how you turned it, then the stripe just made it. Thank you for playing along with the Pals Paper arts team this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! I agree with you...this sentiment is a true keeper....just like your card!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog