PPA270: A Color Challenge | Congrats to the Lovely Pair

6:55:00 PM

Hi There and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Have you subscribed to receive my posts via email? If you like my cards and would like to receive updates, click here to be added to my email list. Now, back to this post - I'm playing along with a colour challenge over on the Pals Paper Arts Challenge Blog. Below is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card I came up with;


This is a mini-card. I made the card size match the stamp set. The stamp set is the 'Silhouettes and Script' and is a Host/ess Set.

The pear is stamped in Always Artichoke and embossed in Iridescent Ice on Shimmery White cardstock. The cardstock is an awesome alternative to using whisper white and very vanilla.


The 'Farmers Market' Designer Series Paper fit perfectly with this card.


I used the Itty Bitty Framelits for the small sentiment. It fit perfectly. Also, I found the linen thread to fit perfectly, and used the mini-stapler to fix the thread down.


No, thats not the same picture twice.........lol. I really like the colour combination - thanks Pals!


Products Used


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great card! Love the colour combo and the added twine on the bottom attached with a staple is funky. I also like the rounded edges just on the top layer, very nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very eye catching - love the sentiment and the colors work perfectly - i love, love that you support your wife - way cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pear! Beautiful card! Glad you shared it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno, you have a fantastic way of pairing colors and textures. I love the gingham with the pear. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog