2016 Occasions Catalogue SNEAK PEEK | You Are TOTALLY Awesome | Retro Sketches | RS191

6:38:00 PM

Hi! Thanks for stopping by today. Over the last few days, I've spoken about the 'Retiring List.' Check out my favourite products from the catalogue at the bottom of this post and buy them now if you don't already have them.

Today's Card

Im using one of the new stamp sets and a sheet of Designer Series Paper from a new set. I am playing along with the design team over at Retro Sketches. Ive included the sketch below;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


This is what I like about this card;

Designer Series Paper - this particular sheet has a different feel to the rest in the set (Botanical Gardens). It's not available to purchase yet. However, click here to register your interest and I'll let you know when you can order it.

Colours - the colours on this sheet of paper are not colours I would typically put together. But, I LOVE them! I've assembled an image which showcases the card and colours together.


Layers - I wanted black to be the star. But, adding the small pops of colour  was really effective. Also, you don't want to know how many dimensional a I used on this. DEFINATELY, dimensionals ate my fave product in the catalogue.


Products Used

As mentioned, the paper is from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and is not available to purchase yet. However, if you live in Australia, click here to register your interest and I'll send you a FREE catalogue. I've included some of my favourite products that are retiring from the Season catalogue below. Click on any of the pictures to purchase now.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Remember, if you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno


Stampin' Up! Specials



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog