Choose Happiness | Retro Sketches | RS#190

6:55:00 PM

We had such a great day on Saturday. Kylie and I attended the inaugural OnStage Local event in Melbourne along with about 20 from the Crazy Crafters team. It was so exciting to receive the BRAND NEW 2015 Occasions Catalogue - would you like to receive a FREE copy of this? If you live in Australia, click here to register your information to receive a copy. I have a card using a new stamp set that I am going to share on my blog TOMORROW. Want to make sure you don't miss out on seeing that card? Sign up to receive my posts by email and you won't miss it.


Today, Im playing along with Retro Sketches. I love this challenge blog. Ive included a copy of the sketch below;


And, based on this sketch, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I LOVE about this card;

Embossing Folder - We just got this one. This comes a set of two small folders. It was perfectly sized for this sentiment.


Background - You might notice the layer below the sentiment. This is a stamp from the 'Chalk Lines' stamp set and I stamped it three times to create the background.

Sliver Bakers Twine - The twine has a crafty feel and the silver trim is a nice addition.


Colour - I love Smoky Slate. I've put together an image below to showcase the colour and the card together.

Products Used

Ive listed everything else you will need to replicate this card. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, if you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of current Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno


Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog