Congratulations | Fab Friday 76, TGIF Remix 27| FabFri76 | TGIFC27

4:04:00 PM

Did you see yesterdays post? There is a special promotion you won't want to miss. Click here for more details.

Today, Im playing along with the teams at Fab Friday and TGIF. Below are the inspirations for each of these challenges;

  

And, here is the card I ended up with;


I really love how this card turned out. Below, I have listed some of the features that I really like about this card;

'Home-made' DSP - Well, thats a bit of a misnomer, but is the closest in description. I looked in the scrap pile of pieces of DSP that I had. And, there happened to be colours that I was using for the TGIF challenge. So, I cut them into small triangles and assembled them. I then cut this out using the circle framelit.



Stamp Set - I love the images in this set.

Colours - This is a remix challenge from TGIF (include two challenges from the month of October). I loved this colour combo earlier in the month and love it again! Ive included an image to show these colours all together;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Bruno - I LOVE the way you've layered these strips of DSP beneath the rhino to create a unique circle of papers. Such a cleaver idea with a "wow!" effect. These colors work well together, and your card is wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with this FabFriday sketch challenge - I'm so glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! This is just adorable Bruno! I love this stamp set and you made such a great bold bright card with it! The use of the DSP scraps is so smart and the patterns work perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just soooo cute, and the DSP - I am lost for words, is just perfect (I will be casing this idea for sure). Such an adorable card, and I love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog