It's Your Day | Global Design Project | GDP010

5:23:00 PM

Hey There - thanks for dropping by. Did you happen to see Monday's post? There is a special promotion you won't want to miss - and TODAY is the last day. Click here for more details.

Today, Im playing along with the team at the Global Design Project. Below is the sketch inspiration for this week;
And, here is the card that I ended up with;


Ill be honest - I'm not 100% happy with the card but I know exactly what I would do to change the card. They are relatively minor and relate more to position of elements. Having said that, there are some things that I LOVE about the card. They are;

Watercolour Wings - the stamp that I used is is a three-step stamp. Ive used it in the past and used different colours to highlight different parts of the butterfly. But, instead of using different colours for different elements, this time I decided to use the SAME colour. But, due to the layering of the same colour, some parts appear light and some parts appear dark.

Bold Butterfly Framelits - These are so nice! I love how they are sitting out from the card - as though they are about to take flight.

Words of Truth - I have made it VERY clear that I love this stamp set. I love all the sentiments, I love the font. Today, I used the word window punch to highlight the central element of the sketch.


Colours - I really like how the colours look together. I have created an image below to highlight the colours and the card together.

Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code RZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.


Bruno


Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Your card is so cute !!!!! You should have add some rhinestones for the body of butterflies ;)

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love what you did with the Butterflies Bruno, beautiful bright colours too - it all works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Bruno! Wonderful take on the sketch. I love the layer of vellum butterflies. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors, Bruno! The butterflies are a great way to create interest from this sketch. I think it's perfect. Thank you for playing along with this week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thinking taking the four panels from the sketch and turning them into butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thinking outside the square - literally. LOVE it! Thanks for joining in with us yet again at GDP :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog