My Digital Studio | Stampin' Up | Australia

3:12:00 PM

Since we returned from the 2013 'Be The Difference' Stampin' Up Convention in Brisbane, both of us have been excited to create something using My Digital Studio. It was a rainy afternoon here in Melbourne, so while Kylie was at her regular craft class, I decided to create. And, this is what I came up with;


For those that are using MDS, here are the sets that he used;
  • Autumn Elements - Flower
  • Extreme Elements - Dots
  • Daring Adventures
  • First Edition - Text Background
  • Vintage Overlays - Texture
  • Show and Tell 2 - 11
  • Show and Tell 2 - 34
  • Show and Tell 2 - 39

Surprisingly, there are no types of designer series paper or punches used - it was created using eight stamp sets which were recoloured, mirrored, rotated, copied, resized with differing levels of opacity.

Im VERY excited about the possibilities of My Digital Studio - as am I. And, likely, so are you.
Have you downloaded the free trial yet? If you haven't, click on the picture below and do it now.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog