Crazy Crafters Card Swap July 2014

1:01:00 AM

Every month, a card swap that is organised for Kylie's Stampin' Up! Crazy Crafters team as well as her VIP customers. To be in Kylie's Crazy Crafters Team you can join up here and get so much support, training and inspiration. If you are not keen on joining up that's fine - you can place an order with us and become part of my VIP customer group on Facebook.

Here is the card that I came up with for the swap. 


I used MDS for the Hello Weekend Sentiment (no longer available) and here are the products I used for this card click on the picture to add the item to your shopping cart in my online store.
I am loving taking part in the swaps and will post pictures of my latest swap with my Crazy Crafters team that we had this month. Our theme was Masculine cards.


Thanks for reading!

Bruno

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog