Stamp Ink Paper | Challenge #15 | Colour Challenge

8:03:00 PM

EDIT:

Guess What!!!! I was selected as one of the winners for this challenge! YAY!


Hi There!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. If you like this post, why not sign up to receive my posts via email to make sure you don't miss out?

I'm in a good groove at the moment, so Im inspired to play along with a few challenges. This one is called SIP (Stamp, Ink, Paper) and is a colour inspiration challenge.
With no image in my head to work from, I just went in the stamp room and here is the card i came up with;


Background
Im really a fan of embossing at the moment. I used the emboss-resist technique and I love the effect that it creates. I haven't even noticed this COOL background stamp before, so it was perfect.


Im also a real fan of the really thin layers for the base of the card. Im yet to get it perfect (please don't look too close), but Im heading in the right direction.

Sentiment
I didn't want to cover too much of the background, so I thought that using Vellum would be appropriate. I tried stamping directly onto the vellum, but it didn't provide a solid enough so I decided to emboss in clear over black ink.

I also wanted the Basic Black to be a feature of the card without it looking too dark. So, I decided to use Black Shimmer Paper instead of just Basic Black cardstock. Embellishments I have been waiting for a project to use the Silver Cording Trim on - this worked out great. And, the staple was both useful and cool.

Colour Inspiration


Products Used

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.
Bruno
Stampin' Up! Specials


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Bold and gorgeous! The black balloon is fabulous and I'm digging the emboss resist background. As you know, I really love thin layers and ive looked pretty close...and it all looks pretty perfect to me. Great card Bruno! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I think your thin layers are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layering Bruno, talk about attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno, you and Kylie are a creative stampin' powerhouse couple! Love how you made the balloon look like it was floating away. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us down at the SIP last week.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog