Congratulations | Fab Friday | FabFri75

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

To celebrate reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog since September 24, 2015), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along again with the team over at Fab Friday. Its a colour challenge this fortnight. Here is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card I came up with;


Im not sure if you can tell, but the fish is behind a window sheet - the inspiration was looking through a porthole of a ship and seeing a fish (thats my story and I'm sticking to it - #lol).


I used the 'Word Window' punch, the 'Bitty Banners' framelit, 'Softly Falling' textured embossing folder and the 'And Many More' stamp set for the Sentiment.


Below, I have included an image with the colour used on this card;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Simple and perfect - love it! Your layering details really pop! I love this fish - he looks great in white against the Bermuda! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful simplicity and brilliant framing - love the layers. Thank you for playing along with this FabFriday Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card!! Love the fish in the porthole!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog