Pinterest Inspired Challenge | October

6:55:00 PM

Why, hello. Thanks for stopping by. Have you signed up to receive my blog posts via email? If you haven't yet done so, please click here to subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any creations. Want to know more about me and my crafting? Click here to find out more.

To celebrate reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion.

Today, Im playing along again with Pinterest Inspired Challenge for the first time. Here is the inspiration for the month;


I struggled a little with this one. Am I inspired by leaves? By colours? By layers? Probably all of them. Here is the card I ended up with;


I used the 'Bird Builder' punch for all of the branches. I punched them in all the colours (including Whisper White) and assembled them pointing in different directions. Do you have the 'Bird Builder' punch? Click on the image below and buy it now.


I used watercolour paper as the base. I love the look and feel of this. I did a quick wash of Tip Top Taupe over this and was an awesome background for the image. After sticking all of the branches down - it was a bit 'full-on.' So, I added the Vellum to tone down. It also gives the layering impression as shown in the inspiration.


The sentiment is from the 'Hello Life' stamp set.


There are ALOT of colours used on this card. Below, I have assembled an image to shown this;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is an interesting card. I like how you layer things to give them such interest. I love the "so sweet" stamp, how it flows across the whole card. I will have to check out that Hello Life stamp set! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog