Fab Friday #74

6:51:00 PM

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

Today, Im playing along with the Fab Friday challenge blog. When I first saw the sketch, I had a clear vision - what it ended up is not particularly what I had in mind. But, nonetheless, Im happy with the result. So, here is the image for the challenge;


And, here is the card I created;


I have been dying to use this stamp set and I plan to use it again in the near future. In fact, my goal is to use EVERY stamp set that Kylie and I own - yes EVERY SINGLE ONE! Enough about that....

Background

I really like the sketch. I followed that pretty closely in terms of the bottom 2 layers.


Caravan

This is VERY cool. I embossed in white on watercolour paper and went to town. Im still mastering the art of watercolouring - I think the balance of water and ink is key. Watch this space for improvements.....


Colour

Im a real fan of delightful dijon. I picked this colour because I love the piece of Designer Series Paper from the Bohemian range. Again, I love the striped paper ..... as you can see by how many times I have used it this week.


Products Used

Below is a list of some of the products used. Click on the picture to purchase from my online store 24/7.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fabulous!! Love the color choices and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the water-cooling with the embossed outline! I think it looks great! And kudos to you for being able to use so much Dijon without it being overwhelming! The 2 patterns play so nicely together! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercoloring, Bruno! Love your use of these colors as the backdrop for this awesome card, too. Woo hoo! Thank you so much for playing along with this Fab Friday sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog