Pals Paper Arts | PPA271: A Color Challenge

3:08:00 PM


Thanks for stopping by today. For todays post, Im playing along with the Pals Paper Arts challenge number 271. Its a colour challenge! Below is the inspiration;


And, here is the card I made;


When Im searching through the stamp sets, I often come across 'Watercolour Wings' and it never seems to be right. But, I think this card was perfect for it, particularly the colours. The top layer of the stamp set is Versamark with Iridescent Ice emboss powder.


Once Id settled on the stamp set, I guess it was watercolour all the way - Butterfly, DSP and sentiment.


Have you used the framelits before? Here is a tip - either stamp the body AFTER you have cut it out. Or, an alternative it to cut a copy of the body out using the framelits and cut the wings off and stick it on top. I added some crystal effects to make the body appear 3d. Did you notice the antennae? I wanted to stamp them, but i thought that it would look cooler if I used some of the Silver Cording Trim.


I stamped the sentiment in all three colours using the sponge dauber on Vellum. Then, I clear embossed the sentiment to make it stand out a little. The burlap and the wooden heart were nice accompaniments to this card.


Do you have the Watercolour Wings? If you don't, click on the image below and you can buy it from our store 24/7.

Colours

Below are the colours that were used for this creation;


Products Used

Click on any of the products below and you can buy them from our store right away;


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this card Bruno! What a great way to use those colours. Awesome as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bruno! Perfect selection of DSP for your background. Thank you for playing PPA with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bruno, what a great card! You have so many details that make this card...love the silver antennae! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Bruno!! Love this card!! So creative!! Thank you for joining us the week at the Pals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each time I see your creation you give me inspiration! Thank you for playing along this week with the Pals Paper Arts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog