TGIF Challenge Blog #tgifc24

6:55:00 PM

Why, hello! Thanks for stopping by today.

Today, Im playing along with the TGIF challenge. Did you see my card from last weeks TGIF Challenge? In case you didn't, click here and have a look. Why is that important? Well, I was selected as a winner! Yay!!!!!


Have you visited my 'Challenges' page? Click here and you can have a look.

Where were we? Oh, thats right ..... today Im playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge. Below is the inspiration for the week;


And, here is the card that I came up with;


Can I just say - I LOVE this colour combination.



I stamped the elephant on Whisper White and punched using the largest punch we have. Then I cut out two circles using the framelits. As you will notice, the DSP is from the regals stack and is a favourite of mine.


The horizontal element shown on the sketch is reflected in the silver string i used. The sentiment is white embossed Island Indigo and then punched using the Word Window punch.


Colours Used

Below are the colours used;


Products Used

Below are the products used on this project. Click on any of these pictures to buy from our online store 24/7.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Strong colours and a clever layering - love it! Thanks for playing with TGIF again this week! I'm really enjoying your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog