Have an Award Winning Day | Global Design Project | #GDP007

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

Have you signed up to receive my blog posts via email? If you haven't yet done so, please click here to subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any creations. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

To celebrate reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion.

Today, Im playing along again with Global Design Project. Here is the inspiration for the week;


Its a THEME inspiration - and, here is the card I ended up with;


The card ended up a little smaller than I anticipated but nonetheless, I really like it.

Things I like about this card

Layers - If you have seen my cards before, I use dimensions. LOT of dimensionals.


Colours - This takes me back to childhood and reminds me of Neapolitan Ice Cream (Home Brand from Franklins). Ive assembled a graphic to show the colours I used below;


Stamp Set - How awesome is it!!! Do you have this in your collection? Can you think of ways that you can use it? Click on the image below and buy it now.


Designer Series Paper - How striking is it? I love that Stampin' Up! has this paper in EVERY colour. It is my 'go-to' DSP.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. ADORBS! this is very cute Bruno. I love the layers - and yes you do use so many dimensionals - I think we are going to get the trip to Thailand because of how many I am ordering. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love your support - and I love you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love, love the colours, but you had me at PINK lol. I love layers and dimensionals too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card, Bruno, is simply amaaaaazing. LOVE your style and how you craft your projects.
    Deine Karte, Bruno, ist einfach suuuuper toll. Ich LIEEEBE Deinen Style und wie Du bastelst.
    Hugs Tanja
    LG Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Bruno. This collection of animals and colors is beautiful. I’m so happy you played along with this week’s Farm-themed challenge over at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a framed mini artwork Bruno! Lots of Dimensionals and lots of patience cutting all those animals out! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another Masterpiece Bruno. I like how you white embossed straight to the cardstock and then fussy cut them out - which btw is impeccable! I will admit that I love the pink striped background too. Brilliant card. Thanks so much for playing along to the GDP again this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Another great card! I love the layers, colors and the perfect snipping around each animal. You've got great style, Bruno. Thanks for sharing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog