Hello, my friend .... Thinking of You | Retro Sketches | RS186

6:55:00 PM

Yo! Wassup? I don't usually talk like that .... but Im trying to hold onto my youth and I hear thats what the young folks are saying now. #lol (apparently, they also talk using hashtags). Thanks so much for stopping by. Have you signed up to receive my blog posts via email? If you haven't yet done so, please click here to subscribe to make sure you don't miss out on any creations. And, if you want to know more about me and my beautiful wife, click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along again with Retro Sketches. Great news! Last week when I played along with Retro Sketches, I was selected to receive a SHOUT OUT!!!! How cool???? Here is the inspiration for the week;

And, here is my card;


I started this card at 11:30pm, and I had finished it by 12. I was really happy with how it turned out.

Things I LOVE about the card

Stamp Set - I'll be honest - when I am looking for a stamp set to use, I have passed this set time and time again and thought 'Why would anyone use this set?' Tonight, I picked up the 'Tap Tap Tap' set because I loved the sentiment. We have some friends that are going through a tough time, so it was the most appropriate. So, I ended up using four stamps from the set. Click on the picture below if you would like more details about the set.

Also, using the letters stamp, I used Basic Grey on Basic Grey. I stamped a number of the images to create a background.



Colours - The first colour that I selected was Mint Macaron. I forgot how much I like that card. The other two were a natural fit - Basic Grey and So Saffron. Ive put together an image showing the three colours together.



Triple Banner Punch - I love this punch. Never has making a banner been so easy. There are three width banners that you can cut. Do you have it yet? Click on the image on the carousel of products at the bottom of this post for more details.


Droplets - The sketch for this challenge had some droplets on it. This was the last thing I added to the card. These are called White Perfect Accents (click on the image on the carousel of products at the bottom of this post for more details). I peeled the white part off and stuck down. I think it looks totally cool.



Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!




Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog