Never Stop Exploring | Freshly Made Sketches #210 | FMS210

6:55:00 PM

As I sat down to craft today, I started to think about vacation last year. One of the places that we visited was Mexico and we toured the historic city Chichen Itza. When walking the ruins of the ancient Mayan civilisation, I was just amazed that people lived among those ancient structures. It was amazing to reflect on that day ...... and so this was the inspiration for making my card today. Well, that and the challenge I entered. Hahahahaha!

Today, Im playing along with the team at Freshly Made Sketches. It was a sketch challenge this week, and below, I have included a copy of the sketch provided;


And, this is the card that I ended up with;


I love Project Life. One of these days if I ever stop playing along with challenges, I am going to blog about the album that I made from our most recent trip to Hawaii. Do you want a sneak-peak?


If you would like to see more of the album, leave a comment and let me know.

Anyway, the reason Im telling you that I love Project Life is that the card kits are EXTREMELY versatile. This week, Kylie was a part of a blog hop of Grand Vacation Achievers and their inspiration was 'Project Life.' Check out Kylie's cards by clicking here

Things I love about my card;


Card Collection - The card collection is called 'Lets Get Away' and if filled with COOL images and illustrations. They are bright and colourful. I picked this card as it had all four of the colours that I wanted to highlight.


Stamp Set - This set is ALSO named 'Lets Get Away' and is designed as a collection that matches. There are lots of small stamps that can be used in journalling etc. or stand-alone as I have used on the card today.



Rotary Stamp - I LOVE this! One of the stamps in the collection also has the sentiment 'Never Stop Exploring' but it wasn't the right shape for the card. So, I white embossed on Melon Mambo to really make the sentiment POP!


Colours - I've put together an image to show these colours and that image is below;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would like to see more of the album please!! Just exclude the one of me in my bathers thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog