You are too kind. Thank You | Global Design Project | GDP08

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

To celebrate reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along with the Global Design Project again. This week, the theme is 'Case the Designer' which just happens to be my amazing wife. Here is the inspiration for the week;

And, here is the card that I made;


Yes, the dimensionals got another workout today! Hahahahahahhahahahaha!!

Here is what I love about this card;

Stamp Set 1 - The sun stamp is from the 'Kinda Eclectic' set. I stamped it in both Cherry Cobbler and Tip Top Taupe (slightly rotated).


Stamp Set 2 - The sentiment is from the 'One Big Meaning' set. I white embossed on Cherry Cobbler.


Pompom Trim - I'll be honest and say that I wasn't sure exactly how (if) I would ever use this. But, it looked cool in the catalogue. On Kylies original card that I was casing, there was a red vertical element so, it was ideal. The pompom trim is available in Real Red from the Holiday Catalogue and also as a part of the 'All Boxed Up' kit in Pool Party.


Tip Top Taupe - I L-O-V-E it! That is all.


Ive made an image with the colours used above.

Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cool pattern you've created in the background with that Kinda Eclectic stamp set! Such a vibrant card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project CASE the Designer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pompom treatment on this card Bruno. And the two toned starburst gives your focal point a great 3D feel. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bruno! Awesome card. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project challenge.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bruno! Love the detail of the Kinda Eclectic 'sun' in the centre of your card. Great idea! Thanks for joining in once again with the Global Design Project :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog