CONGRATULATIONS | Can You Case It? | CYCI92

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today! Wow! 2 blog posts in one day - did you see my post from earlier? If you didn't, here it is.

To celebrate reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog since September 24, 2015), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along with the team over at Can You Case It? for the first time. Its a sketch challenge this week and here it is for you;


The design team made some awesome cards this week. Anyway, here is the card I made;


Have you noticed that I've used the same colours three days in a row? This was not intentional. But, first I made this card, then this one and now todays card. I think I REALLY like them as a combo.

Here are some MORE things I really like about this card;

Textured Embossing Folder - I love how it looks when used on Vellum. It gives it a very striking look - almost punctured.


Different Colours on Stamped Image - I tried using markers three times on this stamp and it didn't work too well. This is a Photopolymer set and the colour just wasn't good enough. But, this week, Kylie made a video which was PERFECT for this - its using the Washi Tape masking technique.


It worked a treat! And, I'm not just saying that because she is my wife and she is amazing - it REALLY worked!

Sentiment Stamp - This is from the Bravo set. There are thirteen stamps in this set. The cover of the stamp case is shown at 65% of their actual size, so I was pleasantly surprised at how big the image was. I love how the word is broken up into five parts and each part is a different font. It's similar to the 'doodling' that I used to do in Maths class.


Designer Series Paper - I love this set of paper. Have you seen it before? Here is an image showing some of the cool sheet. If you don't already have it, click on the image and buy it now.


In addition to this paper, we have available to purchase matching Washi Tape, Cotton Paper and even a selection of three colours card stock that perfectly coordinates with this DSP. Look out for other 'Cherry on Top' products in our online store

Colours - In addition to my three fave colours this week, there are a few other colours that Ive selected from the Designer Series Paper. I've put together an image to show these colours and that image is below;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this card! So bright and happy. Glad the washi tape technique helped out. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog