Hello Baby | Retro Sketches | Stamp Ink Paper | RS187 | SIP20

6:55:00 AM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

To celebrate almost reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog since September 24, 2015), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along again with two challenges - Retro Sketches and Stamp Ink Paper. On of the challenges is a colour challenge and the other is a sketch. Here are the inspirations for the week;

 

And, based on these, here is the card I made. 


This is a simple card. But, I LOVE it!

Things I love about this card;

Gold Emboss - Ive never used it before. And, I didn't even know it existed. I said to Kylie 'How awesome would it be if the bottle was Gold Embossed?' to which she said 'Its over on the desk.' I don't know how I missed it in the catalogue. Looks HOT!


Embossing Folder - This pattern (Happy Heart) created just the right visual interest on the card to balance, yet not too much to overpower. What do you think?


Background Stamp - Did you even notice it? It is very feint. Look again ...... Can you see it? Its the Watercolour Wash stamp in Versamark. I tried it in Pink, but it just wasn't right - it overpowered the card too much. So, Versamark it was and it worked out PERFECT!

Colours - These would NEVER be colours I would put together. But, I think they look HOT! I've put together an image showing the colours used for reference.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!



Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I would never have thought to use "baby" and "elegant" in the same sentence, but you've acheived that with your card, Bruno. So glad you discovered the gold embossing powder, it looks perfect and I love the added shine. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Bruno! Love the gold embossing and the row of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! Love how it is beautiful and simple at the same time. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog