Thank You | Pals Paper Arts | PPA273

6:55:00 PM

Hi, and thanks for joining me today!

To celebrate almost reaching a major milestone (10,000 hits on my blog since September 24, 2015), watch out over the coming week for an AWESOME promotion. Sign up to receive my blog posts via email by clicking here. Want to know more about me? Click here to find out more.

Today, Im playing along again with the team over at Pals Paper Arts. Its a sketch challenge this week and here it is for you;


I know - looks hard doesn't it? The design team made some awesome cards this week. Anyway, here is the card I made;


Things I love about this card;

Stamp Set - I love the 'craftiness' of this set. I coloured the image with markers and I love how it came up. This is from the 'A Whole Lot of Lovely' set. This is a Host/ess set and can only be achieved through the Host/ess rewards system. Need some clarification? Click here and ask for more information on this.




Framelits - I used three different framelit sets for this card;



  1. Project Life Paper Clips Thinlits Dies - The 2x2 Project Life square is perfect size for the sentiment
  2. Framelits - Squares Collection - The Bermuda Bay square is a perfect size as a backing to the rounded corner sentiment
  3. Lots of Labels Framelits Dies - The white element is one of the labels. I also ran it through the Big Shot using the Lovely Lace textured embossing folder. Im the first to admit - this is NOT a folder that Im drawn to. But, I think it matches the style of the card perfectly.

If you want to purchase any of these framelits / folders, please click on the respective image at the bottom of this post and buy from our store now.   

Colours - I haven't used Cucumber Crush much at all, but I love the look of it on this card. Ive put together an image to show the colours used here;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please contact me if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bruno - beautiful (as always). You've created new life in this stamp with the added ink colors. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge. Glad to see you participating.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog