Congratulations on your Wedding Day | Global Design Project 9 | GDP009

2:03:00 PM

Hey There - thanks for dropping by. Did you happen to see Monday's post? There is a special promotion you won't want to miss. Click here for more details.

Today, Im playing along with the team at the Global Design Project. Below is the inspiration for this week;


And, here is the card I ended up with;


Things I love about this card;

Colour Combination: As I mentioned yesterday, this combo ROCKS! I hope these colours eventually make it into Stamping' Up!'s permanent colour families. I've created an image with this card and the colour combo below.


Emboss Folder - I have never really liked the lace doilies. And, so when I saw that Kylie had bought this folder, I did one big eye-roll. But, it was perfect for this card. It really softened the look of the card.


Designer Series Paper - Of all of the patterns in the DSP stacks, this one is my favourite. It is a perfect balance. I love it!!! You will see how much I love it by looking at the cards on my blog and seeing how often I use it! Almost as much as I use exclamation marks!!!!

Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code 6RHHYKPH when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper from us for FREE!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

Bruno

Stampin' Up! Specials

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the embossed background on this card, perfect combo for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. SO different from the last one but every bit as good! Thanks for playing along again, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno, this is soooo not a card I would expect to see from you, but awesome just the same. You have a real eye for beauty, as evidenced by your lovely wife. Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog