Its OUR day | Happy Anniversary Kylie

6:55:00 PM

So, today, its a VERY special day! 12 years ago, Kylie and I were married! I can't believe that time has passed by so quickly.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my dear sweet beautiful wife!! 

Before I get to the challenges, I wanted to take a stroll down memory lane. This week, I've been tidying up when I came across some of my early scrapbook pages. Now, the topic of these pages just happened to be our wedding! So, I thought I would share these with you. Id say they date back to 2004.




It seems like a lifetime ago. It was a great day. And, we have had a great life since then Kylie. Thank-You!



By the way, did you see Monday's post? Do you want an opportunity to win the 'Curvy Keepsakes Framelits Box?' Click here for more details.

Now, on with the show.... Today, Im playing combining the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches with the Pals Paper Arts. Below are both of the inspirations the week;


And, here is the card that I ended up with;


Things I love about this card

Butterfly Framelits - These are so detailed and crisp. I used the precision base plate which makes it heaps easier when using framelits with lots of details. I love how it looks in Vellum too. I had done it using a solid card stock, but it overpowered the card, so it was perfect using the vellum.



Epoxy Stickers - These are soooooo cool. They just add a small pop - like a droplet of water.

Fabulous Four Stamp Set - The stamp usually says 'Its YOUR day,' however, I masked off the 'Y' and it went from YOUR to OUR day. I love the font and I think it looks cool using the white emboss on Chocolate Chip.



Colours - Im a real fan of how these look together. Ive assembled an image to highlight this combo and the card together below;


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper (current stock) from us for FREE!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Firstly....Happy Anniversary Bruno & Kylie
    Secondly.... Those epoxy stickers are great - added to my list. Love the stamping and colour combo, they all compliment each other.
    Lastly.... Beautiful card, for a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Love the wedding photos and the also the now photos - you guys are adorable! Happy Anniversary.
    Great card, Iove the masking of the 'y' to create 'our' and also really like the sunset. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how quickly time passes. Congratulations and happy anniversary! I loved the sun coming up over the horizon and the emphasis you placed using the circle punches. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You card is fabulous......I love how you changed the sentiment! Great combo of both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and fresh card... and I love the pictures! Bruno, thanks so much for sharing your pictures and anniversary card with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Hope you and Kylie had a wonderful day together! What a beautiful card you've created! I love the sun burst and the gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog