Never Stop Exploring | Global Design Project | GDP10

6:55:00 PM

Today, Im playing along with the team over at Global Design Project. Did you know that my wife Kylie is on the design team? Well, she is! Yay! This week, its a sketch challenge. Ive already had a go at this challenge (see previous entry) and I decided to have another go. The inspiration is below;
And, here is the card I ended up with;


Here is what I love about this card;

Designer Series Paper - I love this set. It is called 'Go Wild' and utilises my fave colour (Tip Top Taupe).



Circle Punches - In the small size, I love how perfectly the circles match.

Stamp Set - I've used the 'Zoo Babies' a few times - so much cuteness!



Colours - Can you see the small pop of Crushed Curry? That was an afterthought, but I love it! It fits perfectly with TTT and Black. Ive assembled an image which showcases the colours and the card together.


Products Used

Below are a list of products used on this project. Click on any of the pictures to buy from our online store 24/7. And, CHECK THIS OUT - If you spend a minimum of $50, use the Host/ess code ZH2B7UVG when you check out, you will receive a sample pack of AWESOME Designer Series Paper (current stock) from us for FREE!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Is there anything else we can help you with? Please email us if you need any other information or have any questions.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE these baby animals stamped in black. Such a great card, Bruno! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge. I'm so happy you did.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog